If you lost your passcode to get login
- Well, in a same way you can get back your passcode too.
- As the same of above, you can go the ‘Forgot your Passcode?’ option on the left side of the Bank of America home page.
- Or direct go to the link https://secure.bankofamerica.com/login/reset/entry/resetPasscodeScreen.go.
- This is the Reset Passcode page.
- Here it asks for your Enter your Online ID.
- Give your online ID here and click on the continue button.
- It may ask for last passcode you remember in the next page.
- If you don’t then skip it and in the next page you will be asked about the SiteKey for recognize.
- Keep and recognize your SiteKey and it asks for your mailing address to be mailed your passcode.
- Give your mail address and complete your Reset Passcode process.
- After some time you will get back your passcode via your mail address.
- With this you can get back your passcode as well.
Later on you may modify your Passcode and your details getting logged in to your account page. In a way you can make easy login to Bank of America. Pretty good to surf Bank of America and make sure you are keeping in mind and making more secure your account this time.